2005 Gray Purse from lovely PFer

1. ooh, i think the 05 grey is so pretty. too bad i think the purse looks funny on me.
    good luck on your sale, becca!!

2. so i watched and watched this auction last week before it expired. I was going to bid but didnt want to pay quite the BIN, now the BIN is less...

should I ask hubby again? I have never seen a purse, so i'd hope it would look good on me. The color is heavenly!!!!!!!!!

3. So beautiful and great price.

4. Wow.

That's a real beauty! :yes:

5. OF COURSE! How could the purse not look good on anybody? Get it MsFlutter! :p

6. What was the price before this bin of $995?

7. it was 1195

go for it msflutter!!! ask ur hubby~~~

8. $200 less? def ask hubby ms flutter. i LOVE this gray, it's divine. and the purse style is sooo cute.

9. This is a fabulous price, for a fabulous color, and a fabulous discontinued style. LOVE, LOVE, and LOVE it! Don't let this one get away! Keep it in the family!

10. Thank you all for the compliments! :shame: If I did not just purchase two Chloe Edith's and everything under the sun in the Coach striped legacy collection (oh yea, the LV damier also), then I would keep her.

I think everyone should have one Purse style in their collection. It really is a lovely shaped bag.

11. just tried to BIN and eBay wont let me..... something about paypal being blocked.....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. never mind....its mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Yay:yahoo: . msflutter, what a great buy! And we're keeping her in the family! yayayayayayay! I love this purse and you will too. Congrats

14. congrats to msflutter and becca!!
    lol, decophile, it's definitely keeping it "in the family"!