2005 C6 Corvette

1. I was looking at some posts and never realized we had so many car junkies on the forum. :biggrin: This makes my day because cars are my other passion. Here is a link to my husband's current car. http://krazykoncepts.com/jessegc6.html

He recently installed a ProCharger on it. The website is for the shop that he goes to. They have been excellent to us over the years. In fact if you are from the Oregon/Washington area I HIGHLY recommend them. If you look in the background of the first pic you can see the Hennessey Viper *drools*.

Anyways as stated on the website we are at 494 Rear Wheel Horsepower. Next mod will be long tube headers. :biggrin:

2. Verrry Nice! My husband has a thing for Vette's too. Oh, if we only had the garage space:p

3. My dad LOVES LOVES LOVES Vette's!!!!!!!!! That is a gorgeous car :biggrin:

4. I have the best Corvette story ever!!! :biggrin:

There is this cutie I know who only visits my area in the summertime. (He's my "summerboy"!!!!) One day we were just cruisin around town and he said he had never been in a convertible before! I was waaay surprised because I know he's family is kind of swanky. so! he went around to the various car dealerships... and found a gorgous 2006 black Corvette, loaded, hard top. The owner of the dealership waited on us, and he totally believed we were interested in buying! He got the shop to take the top off and my guy and I went for an HOUR AND A HALF TEST DRIVE!!!! :yes: It was a beautiful day, seriously, it could not have been more perfect! (especially when the owner didn't mind we were out for so long!)

It is certainly one that's going in the memory books. :heart:

5. ^^^^Great story!

6. cute! Owww.......

7. OMG!!! SO NICE!!! I've always loved Vettes but my ultimate dream car is Shelby Cobra:love: :love: :love: :

DSCN1618.jpg
  8. Ah yes, we are in love with this car as well. :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Unfortunately in Oregon we only have two seasons. Rain or No Rain.
    Not quite the same - but a couple of years ago we had a 2003 Sonic Blue Mustang Cobra that we boosted to 600 horsepower. Ford does know how to make some badazz cars. Now a Ford GT would be another TDF. http://www.fordvehicles.com/fordgt/home.asp

Ford GT.jpg FordGT2.jpg
  9. Great Car

10. ^^^ SWEET!!!:graucho:

11. Whheeee! I love talking cars.. Maybe we need to ask Vlad & Megs about a vehicle sub-forum:graucho: I'm coveting this car right now...

1035153_3.jpg 1035153_6.jpg
  12. ^^^^LOVE IT! Especially in black.... hot hot hot!

Edited to say - A car sub-forum would be awesome!

13. The Cobra is a grrrreat car. I have a heart shaped burn on my calf from the one we had. Loved that car. Then we bought Chuck Beck Motorsports (which we have since sold) and I have more scars LOL!! We used to manufacture these cars for about 2 and a half years but the legalities were killing us so we sold it off.

7.jpg
  14. ^^^ I am drooling over here!!!:love: :love: :love:

15. Nice!!!