2004 TURQUOISE Mini Classique

Can someone verify this is real? I was interested in the LV Wapity that's listed by this seller and a response on the LV authenticate this thread said it's fake. Also, this seller's YSL large muse sold for 375. It's either not real or someone got an excellent deal on a 1200+ bag.

Konabay said:
Can someone verify this is real? I was interested in the LV Wapity that's listed by this seller and a response on the LV authenticate this thread said it's fake. Also, this seller's YSL large muse sold for 375. It's either not real or someone got an excellent deal on a 1200+ bag.

not sure regarding authenticity issue as i've never seen mini classique IRL, but i think this auction is by a PFer here.

Konabay said:

the wapity she had was a fake?!?!?! OMG.
wow and shes a PF member. :shocked:

Becca4277 said:
I had a mini apple green that I promptly sold. As much as I loved the color, the bag is just too small.

Becca, did you get your mini from Ebay? It just clicked in my head, I think I was the seller to you:lol: That was way before I found tPF.

if that is indeed the case, that i think that's really, messed up....i mean REALLY messed up

fashion_junky said:
The wapity is definitely fake. I think she has two of these minis, and the color on this one looks off. The other one she has is definitely real.

The mini looks authentic. I recognize this one from her pictures...it had that little yellow-y spot on the left hand side under the handle. I've had quite a few minis in the past and the hardware looks okay. I can e-mail someone pictures if something is interested in authenticating this to purchase it. Plus I believe she purchased it from lvlady99 :smile: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6881216018&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:VRI&rd=1

The wapity however is another story. It's completely fake!