2004 Pistachio Twiggy on ebay!!!!! hurry!!!!

1. ladiesssss ahhhh this seller simply amazes me!!!!!! I want all of her bags, LOL:nuts: :love:

2. Isn't that bag gorgeous?!?!? Jump in, Amour!
  3. OMG OMG OMG!!! but it doesn't have a BIN price, I emailed the seller already hopefully she puts a BIN (and hopefully it's not sky high):love: :nuts: :love:
  4. You are sooooo freakin' funny! I have lost count of your colors and styles. You must get this one, it is soooooo pretty!:love:
  5. No BIN...she already has a bidder. We may see a bidding war over this one!
  6. This is one of my dream bags...love that color.
  7. hmmmm where will I get the money to pay for this? hahahahaha:lol: :lol: remember K, im waiting for something something....:love: :love:

OH gosh I hope dear BF is in the mood to buy me a bag;)
  8. Wow it's so beautiful! I hope you get it AmourN20!! Her collection is amazing!
  9. holy ****!!!! the bag has bids already???? that was fast!!!!:amazed:
  10. Wow, that is really gorgeous ! I love her collection picture as well, and the picture of the lady with the giant hair.. so strange ! :biggrin:
  11. hahahahaha:lol: :lol: remember K, im waiting for something something....:love: :love:

:lol: :lol: LMAO!! Hmmm:amuse: ........ what could it be :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!!!
  12. I saw that & was just thinking I wanted to tell you all! I SO hope someone here wins it!!
  13. Amour I almost had a stroke as I thought it was the seafoam!! Looks like that auction might get up there since it's $1200 and hasn't even met reserve. I hope you can snag it though!
  14. yikessssss....i think I would just pass..even if it's a gorgeous color and I truly love it, I just can't do it right now for that sky high price. I wonder if it would rocket again to $1999 just like the red one before??? hmmmm...

but goodluck to those who're bidding!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :love:
  15. I agree Amour that's a LOT of $ for one bag. Especially with so much time to go I bet it gets close to $2k.