2004 Pewter Classique: $1099 BIN or OBO

1. It's gorgeous! I was just goint to post it :yes:

2. I think lvlady should really consider changing her eBay id. She has as many Bbags up for auction at times as she does LV.:nuts:

3. ^^
    heehee... says fendihunter. :p (just teasing!)

4. I know, I know...I'm the pot calling the kettle black.;)

5. LMAO! :roflmfao:
    But fendihunter... resistance is futile, no? ;):graucho:

6. ABSOLUTELY FUTILE!!! Just look inside my closet and you'll find a lone Fendi dustbag nestled among MANY Balenciaga ones.:p I'll remedy that soon though.

:back2topic: I'm not into the pewter too much, but I am starting to like the metallics in general. Perhaps an 05 pink metallic would be nice???:rolleyes:

7. There's a pink metallic first on eBay right now. BUT I am not 100% sure re: authencity. Really looks good though:graucho:

8. It's fake! Stay away!!

9. ^^^Wait, which pink metallic? there are 2 and one is a horrible fake :yucky: and one looks good?!!

10. You're right. The First pink metallic is authentic. The City is fake. I jumped the gun thinking about the City, even though Pyrexia was talking about the First.

11. Yup, I was talking about the first. I didn't see the city, so I think that one already got pulled:p

12. Unfortunately, it's still up, and it has a long, torturous narrative about authenticty and having been bought at NM!!!! :cursing: :cursing:

13. ^^^I was thinking it's the First that looked good!!!:yes:

grrrrrr, :mad: these :censor: scammer sellers are HORRIBLE!!!

14. pewter first!!! looks great.