2004 Eggplant Classique on ebay now!!! :)

omg - im a retard!!! sorry EVERYONE - i didnt mean to edit your posts!!! :crybaby: i'm still trying to get my head around all this... I''m so sorry!!! byMiMi - what would i do with out you???

helenNZ said:
omg - im a retard!!! sorry EVERYONE - i didnt mean to edit your posts!!! :crybaby: i'm still trying to get my head around all this... I''m so sorry!!! byMiMi - what would i do with out you???

lol, i just saw my post and saw that it was edited! i was like, "oh no what the heck did i say?! i don't remember!" :rolleyes:

LOL - to everyone that i edited... I'm sorry!!!! you totally DID NOT... I repeat DID NOT do anything wrong!!!!! YOU ARE TOTALLY FINE - im the one thats lost it!!! i need to just settle down and step away from the computer!!! PLEASE remember - u DID NOT do anything wrong!!! (its just crazy helenNZ)

percephonie said:
Thanx girls! I'm only selling this one because I ended up with 2 of them!! It's not that used but the photos seem to be looking a bit crappy?!:sad:

wow, how did you end up with two of these rare beauties? i guess when it rains, it pours! :nuts: