2003 black first on ebay for $975 BIN

You guys, watch out - I'm worried about the authenticity of this bag - look at the back tag number's, it says 313048 - not 213048, bid at your own risk.

byMiMi said:
^ NO! This seller is AMAZING. I know her, and she's wonderful - but I'm really worried about the bag because of the 313048.

I actually think it might be a 2..just slightly blurred. The roundness of the top curve in the first "3" is much larger than the second "3" Does that make sense?

^ yeah, that makes sense - just everyone make sure to confirm before you buy! I can't tell on this monitor, and if it's a 2 it should be ok.

It looks like a three on my computer also. The seller should retake that picture in case she's not getting bids because of it. Either way, thanks for looking out for everyone and voicing your concern, mimi. If it HAD been how the pic looks, that would have been horrible.

I actually think it looks like a two (but blurry) if you compare the bottom half of a 2 and a 3, you can sort of tell by the curve that it is a two. Does that make sense?

^ yeah, I'm sorry guys for jumping the gun :big blush: - I just have a really bad monitor, and it totally looks like a three on my screen... I know the seller, and she is WONDERFUL - such a great girl, when I talked to her she reassured me it was actually a 2. So sorry again, goodluck!

byMiMi said:
^ yeah, I'm sorry guys for jumping the gun :big blush: - I just have a really bad monitor, and it totally looks like a three on my screen... I know the seller, and she is WONDERFUL - such a great girl, when I talked to her she reassured me it was actually a 2. So sorry again, goodluck!

It is blurry and at first glance, it looks like a 3 but I looked a little more closely and then I could see how it was a 2. I am surprised no one has gotten this yet.