2001 Original Le Dix!

Ooooh thank you First, Irissy, and Zacorey!!!! :love: I AM still so excited, I had such a hard time sleeping!!!!! hehe. I have been on the lookout for this bag for such a long time, I am sooo glad I found one in really great condition!!!!!! :yahoo:

First, yeah - I think it stayed up for an hour or two because the auction was pretty badly set up. Although, I can't complain - because I was out, and if it didn't stay up I would have missed it, and would have literally been crying myself to sleep! :lol:

you're sooooooooooooo cute byMiMi :smile: ...i know the feeling of finding the dream bag you've been searching for...try to get some sleep so you're ready to take it out once it arrives!!!

ahhh thank you so much!!!!!!!

I am still in my own little excited world hehe!!!! It's so wonderful to find *the* bag after all this time... :love:

congrats mimi!!! i just got home with my 2002 caramel classic with flat brass hardware which was locked up in bev hils for almost a year! i did not trust anybody i didnt know at attempt to refurbish handles... she looks great! i did not touch the shoulder strap or body of purse, just the short handles and they came about great. no more dirty handles!! i promise i will post pix very soon. and i spent way tooo much money in LA so something in my bal colllection has to give way to pay for new purchases....:smile:

wow! the handles cure! I would love to see before and after pics of this. I hope it will take away my fear of light colored b bags. Did you clean the handles or did you get them professionally cleaned? What city are you in?