2001 Original Le Dix!

1. Yay Mimi!!!!!
  2. YES!!! This was me!!!!!!!

I can not even believe it, you all know how long I have been searching for one - I am just absolutely ecstatic. I came home just in time, and thank you so much to my bbag friends who gave me the tip ;) you are angels!!!!! :love: I love you! ;)
  3. wow, that bag is beautiful. totally classic balenciaga too!
  4. I'm so happy for you, from looking at your collection, and knowing you collect clothing I totally understand how happy you must be feeling!!!
    Congrats!! Post photo's with some smashing outfits once it arrives ;)
  5. Awwww thank you so much Winona, that means a lot :smile:

I am just so totally happy, I never thought I'd find it - but it came about! Everyone have hope, your dream babies will arrive! hehe.

And of course, the minute it gets here I'll be loading the forum with photo's ;)
  6. Congratulations.. Mimi!!
    You finally found the original le dix:flowers: Please post pictures once you receive it and enjoy your baby:smile:
  7. ^ Yay, thank you so much Max :love:
  8. OHHH Mimsssss congratssssss my dear!!!!! you deserve it!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  9. N, THANK YOU!!!!!! Yayy!!! You all have nooooooo idea how excited I am :love:

I keep on going back to look at the photo's!!!! :yes: :yahoo:
  10. OMG!!!! I hope a pebbled leather le dix will be listed soon....:graucho: :heart:

and mimssss I am absolutely excited about your newest addition...s? LOL hehehehee
  11. Congrats! Another wonderful piece to add to your awesome collection! :heart:
  12. congrats Mimi! you're very lucky to find such an awesome bag!!! cant wait to see pics of it!!!! :amuse:
  13. thanks again everyone :love:

14. WOW Mimi ..... CONGRATULATIONS also from me !!! What a great find - GORGEOUS :yes: ! I saw this auction too but I was low to put the BIN because I was not really sure that this is authentic ! Now it's yours and I'm sooooo happy with you ! ENJOY IT honey :yahoo::flowers::heart::love: