2001 First Edition Gold Tag "Le Dix" flat brass first club!

1. Let's see those RARE 2001 le dix classiques!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh my gawd!!! :drool::drool:

Beauxgoris, I am speechless!
    This is such a treasure...:girlsigh:

3. Sigh - sooooooo beautiful!!

4. :tup::tup: Nice! Did you come by this, or have it from day one?

Jim

5. That is one hell of an exclusive club! Your bag is absolutely amazing beauxgoris!

6. Ooooh! I'm so excited to join!
    (sorry Beaux, in my excitement forgot to take the pic of the gold tag, but it's coming!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LeDixClub.jpg LeDixClub2.jpg
  7. YAY! slinks is in the house!!!!! :heart:

She's a BEAUTY!!!!

8. Thank you dear :love::heart::flowers: Yours is a stunner! :drool::wtf: Mine's a bit more roughened-up, but I still love her senseless :girlsigh:

Et voila! here's the gold tag:

[​IMG]

LeDixTag.jpg
  9. Here is my lovely black pebbled flat brass first 01.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll have to add photos of the inside tag later - I didn't take a photo of the tag!

10. wow, incredible bag - really gorgeous condition too. congrats!!
    [​IMG]

11. ^^Thanks, Nicole!

12. Slinks,

I'm so happy that you found your HG! I know that you were at times tempted by 02s while you searched for your elusive 01 - but you held out, and you were rewarded!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

13. Beauxgoris, I love your 01 FBF - these are such rare little gems! I feel so luck to have mine as well! I'm happy to join your club. Powder has a chocolate brown FBF - I'll pm her to see if she'll post a photo of hers!

14. ^^I totally agree! LOVE your pebbled baby as well! :heart:

15. lovelygarments - another thing I love about the pebbled bags is how durable they are. I'm sure your bag will look the best of all down the line since it doesn't scratch or damage as easily! :heart: