2000 Post Celebration!

1. Ok, I'm celebrating my 2000th post with photos of my two new lovely additions that are DEFINITE keepers.

1) 2006 Chanel "Reissue" 2.77 (large) in black with silver hardware; and
    2) Balenciaga rouille (rust orange/red--looks brighter than real life) City

I love both bags and don't know which one to use first!!! I think the Reissue might get saved for a special event! Now, I just need to figure out what the special event will be!

DSCN0973.JPG DSCN0974.JPG DSCN0975.JPG DSCN0979.JPG DSCN0983.JPG DSCN0985.JPG DSCN0986.JPG DSCN0988.JPG DSCN0992.JPG DSCN0993.JPG
  2. Congrats on your 2000th posts! I love your Reissue and your City. :flowers:

3. Congratulations on both your 2000th post AND you two new GORGEOUS BAGS! So different, but so damn hot in their own right! Enjoy and wear them in good health!

4. [​IMG] Congrats on your 2000th posts !!! I love your bags..boths bags are TDF [​IMG]

5. :flowers: yipeeee!

bagsnbags: where'd you get your beer clinkers!?

6. Congrats on your 2,000th and your great bags!

7. I got it from the website... We desperately for Champagne or drinks emoticon...this for you bagshoofetish [​IMG]

8. Congratulations !!!! Congratulations !!! :flowers:

9. :salivating:

10. Wickedassin, congrats!!!!! =)
    Glad everything worked out, what's better than you loving both of these beautiful bags, great choices!!
    BTW, I checked out LV's Epi Passy in person, the handles are simply too short; I didn't try Epi Passy GM.

11. Congrats to you on your posts and those beautiful bags! Enjoy!

12. Wow!

I seriously had to pause after viewing that reissue. That is a seriously gorgeous bag!

Congrats on your beautiful new additions and spending way too much time with us! LOL

13. Congrats Wicked! Both bags are fabulous and definite keepers! Now you got me itching for the reissue again!!

14. Wow, the color of that Balenciaga is so beautiful! Congratulations!

15. I love your Reissue! Its my dream bag for now. Congrats!