200 dollars, what to buy?

1. I have 150euros, which is 200 dollars to spend right now. I wanna somethin small, but cannot decide between mini pochette(monogram or azur) or cles.

Any other suggestions?

I am going back to Beijing, China, there will be very crowded, so I dont really wanna carry my french purse around, maybe only a little pouch to put some money in, do you think cles is too small for that? or should I get a small wallet like Ludlow?

2. mini pochette will offer you more room while you can tuck cles nicely in ur jeans/pants pocket.

3. I already have a pochette accessories.

thank you everybody!

4. What about the pochette florentine (i think it might be a little over), but it's a great piece if you have a thing belt you could wear it with, unless you want to buy the belt too!!

5. Definately a cles or a Ludlow! They're so practical and versatile - plus they hold a bundle considering they're so compact! :yes: I couldn't imagine life without my cles...

6. I vote a Ludlow!

7. I love my Cles! I hook it to my keys and put a CC and DL and some cash in it and it's soooo handy! When I am not driving but going out, I can clip it to like the loop on my jeans or something similar.

8. I would the mini pochette accessories.

9. I'd go with a cles, very useful because of the handy clip !

10. i thnk the cles is very usefull. The mini pochette will fit more, but the cles can tuck safely and comfortably in your pocket.

11. I would go for the Cles!

12. I vote for the new HOT Denim Cles!!! :drool:

13. Get a groom cles, it's limited and cute and you can put a lot of cards and cash inside.

[​IMG]

14. Another vote for cles. It is so useful to have.

15. if you are thinking about the cles, perfo cles fits the most, but i thnk it's 15 over your 200 budget?