20% off SAKS.com??

1. did anyone else get this email?? thats insane!! 20% off the online store!!!

2. for friends and family?

3. I received one, but there are a ton of exclusions, plus the free shipping doesn't apply. They said the code is specific to the email account that it was sent to.

4. no its not!!

5. Well, I haven't tested it, but it says:

"P.S. The above promo code will only work for you!"

*This offer is valid for a one-time use only at Saks.com. Excluded from this event are Gift Card purchases, charity items, store restaurants, some designer collections, some cosmetics collections, some leased departments, The Bridal Salon, some fine jewelry & watch collections, watch/jewelry/handbag repair, taxes, gift wrap and shipping charges. Saks house account holders cannot use this invitation for an additional discount. No adjustments to prior purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer valid at Saks.com from May 2 at 12:01am (ET) to May 5 at 11:59pm (ET ). Promotional code is non-transferable. Valid once per customer.
    **Exclusions: David Yurman and Cartier women's and men's jewelry and watches, Jay Strongwater, Ercuis, St. John Collection pre-fall merchandise, Fendi shoes and handbags, Gucci women's and men's shoes, handbags, belts and accessories, Jimmy Choo shoes and handbags, Christain Louboutin shoes, Miu Miu shoes, handbags, belts and accessories, Prada women's and men's shoes, handbags, belts, and accessories, Brioni sportswear, Charvet ties.

6. so what's the code??

7. Is it saks.com only?

8. no way!. 20% off at saks sounds so good. Does promo code apply to YSL bags?

9. Does anyone have the code? Please!!

10. Promotional code is non-transferable. Valid once per customer.
    **Exclusions: David Yurman and Cartier women's and men's jewelry and watches, Jay Strongwater, Ercuis, St. John Collection pre-fall merchandise, Fendi shoes and handbags, Gucci women's and men's shoes, handbags, belts and accessories, Jimmy Choo shoes and handbags, Christain Louboutin shoes, Miu Miu shoes, handbags, belts and accessories, Prada women's and men's shoes, handbags, belts, and accessories, Brioni sportswear, Charvet ties.

11. Thanks Rally for the info!
    I called my local Saks and got the code --- Woo HOO!!:woohoo: :yahoo:

12. I'm guessing LV is excluded? One can dream....