20% off Major stores & boutiques @ South Coast Plaza includes Gucci, YSL, Chloe, etc

1. List of Participating Stores

South Coast Plaza is hosting a charity event which gives 20% off regular priced merchandise at amazing stores. Unfortunately, Chanel and Louis Vuitton are not part of the list, but there are many other great stores to benefit from! AND you can help out the Big Brothers and Big Sisters charity.

here's how it works:
    • Individuals purchase an Angelitos Card for $60.00.
    • Participating Angelitos Card stores offer a generous 20% savings to Cardholders from November 1st through November 6th, 2007 on regular priced merchandise. Sale items and reduced priced purchases, previous purchases, special orders, online purchases and gift certificates are excluded (unless otherwise noted by a store).
    • Proceeds from the Angelitos Card directly benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County programs and are 100% tax deductible.
    • Costs for the Angelitos Card are entirely underwritten by our generous sponsors.
    We know you will enjoy your 20% savings. Please join us in this great cause!

This is the first time I've heard about this event, but apparently it's been going on for several years! Can't wait... I'm going to get myself a Gucci bag.