20%off Friends and Family Event at Bare Escentuals

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=183 bgColor=#cccccc height=29><TABLE width=150><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc></TD><TD vAlign=top width=212 bgColor=#cccccc height=93><TABLE width=200><TBODY><TR><TD width=10></TD><TD>[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Visit BareEscentuals.com or mdformulations.com. Enter coupon code BEFAMILY during checkout. [/FONT]
    *The Bare Escentuals Friends and Family coupon is only valid from Friday, 11/30/2007 - Sunday, 12/2/2007

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. THank you!!

3. bump:flowers:

4. why does it seem like they don't have all the single eye colors for sale on their site? am i missing something?

5. Click on "eyes". Then dropdown to ''eyecolor". Choose a shade, when that color comes up then "select shade". There will be a dropdown box of a bunch of colors in that tone.

6. Thanks for sharing!

7. THanks!

8. oooh i love their stuff--thanks so much :wlae:

9. There's another coupon code that you can use on top of the F&F that's BEVIP it's also 20% which makes it like 35-36% off total ends Dec. 2.

10. Thanks! I used both codes :tup:

11. OMGosh, thank you soooooooo much - thank goodness I saved my order til today! :flowers:

12. this is a good one!

13. thanks!

14. I can't believe it actually worked...I got a kit for a little over $50 (retail $75 and free shipping)...my sister wanted one of the brushes and for a little more, I got an entire kit. woo, hoooooo

15. I used both codes too...thank you so much!!:yahoo: