20% off at Lacoste (Friends and Family Coupon)

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Offer only valid 10/6/06 - 10/9/06. E-mail must be presented at time of purchase. One use per customer, and cannot be combined with any other offers. Discount not valid on previously purchased merchandise, sale merchandise, or gift card purchases. CASHIER: Please use discount code FAF.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Lacoste values its customers and respects their privacy. For more information about our privacy policy, please click on the following link: Privacy Policy. To remove yourself from our email list, please click the following link: unsubscribe-80@elist.lacostepromotions.com.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2] LACOSTE USA • 551 Madison Avenue • Suite 1300 • New York • NY • 10022[/SIZE][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Visit us on the web at: www.lacoste.com/usa[/SIZE][/FONT]​

2. You should probably copy/paste the image into a Word document and print it out instead of printing it out straight from the Purse Forum....

3. wow thanks!!

4. OH I wanted to get a Polo!

Do you know if its also valid in Canada?

5. Thanks, Sonya! :happydance:I'm definitely stopping by Lacoste to pick up a few sweaters and stock up on polos for my boyfriend.

6. t4p

7. too bad we don't have a lacoste boutique here :sad:

8. You can try ... but it's Lacoste USA....

9. Thanks I've got my eye on couple of classic shirts and sweaters.:yahoo:

10. I think it might be...if you suscribe to their newslater/email thing off the USA website, there's an option to select that you live in a canadian province.