2 YSL Muse available at Buffal Exchange Houston for CHEAP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ladies :yes: ,
    My sister called me yesterday to let me know that at the Buffalo Exchange in Houston, TX on Westheimer has two YSL muse in a khaki-ish color and a dark brown color. So, I rushed over there myself today to take a look at them, but I have no idea what to look for. The sales rep told me they sell nothing but authentic items. The khaki colored muse was I think a XL size and was awesomely priced at $450 !!!! :yahoo: And the dark brown one, which was in better condition is I think size Large and was going for $700!!! :yahoo: They both look great to me but I passed on both because 1) the khaki colored one was too pale and too big!!! 2)the dark brown one is still out of my budget even though it is already half off on retail. So, if any of you ladies live in the Houston area, I think you should stop there to see if it is still available. When I left, they were still behind the counter where I told the SA to hold them for me! Good luck and whomever is lucky to get it, post pics!!!!!

Mods, I posted this in the deals and steal as well, but I thought this thread would be good here too since there are so many muse lovers! Delete this if neccessary. thanks

2. Oh wow WHAT a deal. I fervently wish I were traveling to Houston instead of Philadelphia for work... :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.