1. Qu'est-ce que c'est?
    aabox1.jpg aaopeningbag.jpg aathebox.jpg aauntyingtheribbon.jpg
  2. :yahoo:I'm here for the party! Let's get it started.
  3. ?
    aaopenbox.jpg aaopeningbox2.jpg aaopenbox1.jpg aaaaaah.jpg
  4. Do I see orange?
  5. Keep them coming....
  6. ...if you've got it, flaunt it!!
    aamodelling1.jpg aamodelling2.jpg aamodelling4.jpg aamodelling5.jpg
  7. is there more?
  8. [​IMG]

You look amazing! Congrats on your picotin!!!
  9. SO CUTE! Is that the GM?
  10. OMG, you are a gorgeous pregnant woman. Love the pictures. Is that the MM size? Enjoy, and congratulations on Baby and Ms. O, Picotin.
  11. [​IMG]

You are so chic. Fabulous outfit! Congrats on your picotin, I have no idea such a simple bag can look so good.
  12. Congrats on your new picotin!! You look radiant! I'm curious too what size it is. I can't get mine over the shoulder, and I think mine is an MM.
  13. You are so cute and I sure wish I looked like you when I was pg. I gained weight all over...whew! Anyway, that is such a cute picotin--congrats!
  14. coleigh, alo6, kolibris, lyann and ouija - thank you for your kind words! (I feel HUGE)

It is a GM - and I am, for your reference, 5'11 and presently about 187 (!!!!!!!!!!!) with another 5 weeks to go in my pregnancy...

Unfortunately, the picotin is not loaded with extra goodies... but I have more action shots! Here is the outfit I wore to the boutique (coat excluded) - and a close-up of the hat, which I consider my tribute to ILML!!!

32 cm HAC vache naturelle (from 1984!)
    chaine d'ancre GM
    orange scarf - don't know name (features horses drawing a carriage) - bought at FSH about 4 years ago? 5?
    aatheoutfit1.jpg aatheoutfit2.jpg aatheoutfit4.jpg aachapeau.jpg
  15. Very chic!