2 Short Trips, 3 Orange Boxes and 1 New Bag!

1. I have been a fan of many of the "strip-tease" threads revealing new H-loves here, but I have never done one myself....:graucho:

This is my first attempt.....:p.
    I'm thinking it will probably be over quick! :sweatdrop:

Having made 2 short trips to 2 different H-Stores recently, I came back with some goodies and an arm candy I have waited months for :heart:.

Orange BoxesTPF.jpg

Any participants? :blush:

2. ^ Me (hands up)!!!

3. Oh no! I am leaving for the gym right now and won't be able to see until later today. Argghh! Those boxes look beautiful, can't wait to see what's inside them :graucho:

4. Argh! :push:

5. :whistle::whistle::popcorn::popcorn:

6. :popcorn:I'm in! Can you give a hint on each one? It's so much fun to try to guess what's inside the boxes!!

7. scarf belt and sexy kelly!

8. 1 full sized scarf + 1 70x70 Omnibus scarf + 1 30cm Birkin?

[​IMG]

9. You said it's gonna be a quick one! :choochoo::popcorn:

10. I'm guessing a scarf, belt (cheated 'cos AM told me) and a 35cm Etoupe/BJ birkin!

11. Strip teases! I love them!!x

12. I need to run for a dinner appointment with my girlies. Be backed tonight to look at what you've got, Accessorize*me.

13. AM, no fair! I have to leave the house in less than an hour. ;) Congrats on your goodies. Can't wait to see the pictures. :smile:

14. I'm in! This is the first new striptease thread that I'm able to see from the very beginning, so :yahoo:

CAN'T WAIT :smile: and should run some errands later this day, oh no!!!

15. Where did everyone go?? :shrugs: