2 out of 3 of the Divine Trifecta

Ok I took a better picture of 2 of my 3. I need to get together with ldldb. she has the big sis to my blush and have the big sis to her grey reisue.

DSC00581.jpg

Attachments

• chanel grey.jpg
    chanel grey.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 15
simply DIVINE! heh i have the grey 227 and LOVE it to BITS! heh i like the idea of using your divine trifecta all at the same time though :lol: Congrats, and i hope u find the last bag to complete your trio in good time!

L, once again congrats on your latest acquired "Divine Trifecta":smile: I know how happy you are to have this bag. It is indeed divine. This is really growing on me. I cant get the picture out of my head:nuts:

I was gonna tell you to just buy the 225 Bordeaux so you finally complete your "Divine Trifecta" search:graucho: But then, I've noticed that your list has added up! haha! you're just like me. Can't get enough:P

All of you have with these stunning bags have made me want a reissue. So my question is, what are the current prices AND how do I know when a deal comes along for the real thing?
I'm confused about the sizes and how they relate to the classics. And I need to be educated about prices. I looked in the reference thread, but I don't know if the prices are current. How about a tutorial from all of you experts that have tempted me???????? Can't wait! My new obsession!

All of you have with these stunning bags have made me want a reissue. So my question is, what are the current prices AND how do I know when a deal comes along for the real thing?
I'm confused about the sizes and how they relate to the classics. And I need to be educated about prices. I looked in the reference thread, but I don't know if the prices are current. How about a tutorial from all of you experts that have tempted me???????? Can't wait! My new obsession!

I believe the Reissue 225 size (smaller than the medium flap) is 1995, the 226 side slightly larger than a medium flap (taller,but thinner in width) is 2350 and the 227 (taller and thinner than the jumbo) size is 2450?

Correct me if I am wrong someone?

However, i believe avaiable right now is the Dark Silver, Metallic black and light silver Reissues. The reissues originally were re-released in bordeaux, grey and black. Soon to follow were white and a dark gold. Which all are HTF and generally you can only get on ebay or resellers or on the MP here. More than likely you'll have to pay above retail to find them.

I posted pics of the 226 and 227, next to a med flap and jumbo i this link for size comparison.

I believe the Reissue 225 size (smaller than the medium flap) is 1995, the 226 side slightly larger than a medium flap (taller,but thinner in width) is 2350 and the 227 (taller and thinner than the jumbo) size is 2450?

Correct me if I am wrong someone?

However, i believe avaiable right now is the Dark Silver, Metallic black and light silver Reissues. The reissues originally were re-released in bordeaux, grey and black. Soon to follow were white and a dark gold. Which all are HTF and generally you can only get on ebay or resellers or on the MP here. More than likely you'll have to pay above retail to find them.

I posted pics of the 226 and 227, next to a med flap and jumbo i this link for size comparison.
Thanks so much SHMOO! Can you tell me what this bag is? It has the classic chain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180163253555&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008