2 Metallic gold Edith at Nordstrom Canoga

1. hello everyone...
    i have two ediths on hold for me at Nordstrom canoga park in topanga, CA

Call joanna at 818 884 7900 extension1254 ( tell the operator this extension)

Both are gold in color, one is an edith satchel, double handles and the other one is a hobo.
    the satchel is $540 and the hobo is something like $590??
    good luck:tup:

2. did anyone pick these up?

3. I just got off the phone with Joanna and she quoted me $890 for the satchel.:tdown: so I did not get it.

4. Call Mary @ Towson, she had the same bag for $500+.
    (410)296-2111:yes:

5. I got it ali- called right after you mentioned it last fridaY.iT WAS 534.00 NO TAX, NO SHIPPING!!!!

6. The same bag would be the same price at all Nordstrom stores --- something must be different ---- you should check the sku #'s.

7. dON'T UNDERSTAND-BUT DO KNOW I PAID 534.00 AND IT WAS THE LAST ONE THERE. SHE SAID THEY GOT ONLY ONE. IT HAS NO FLAP POCKETS , JUST ZIPPERED OUTSIDE PICKET AND DOUBLE HANDLES AND TWO LARGE PULLS.

8. Well the one Joanne told me about had an outside pocket and was the gold Edith tote. She said it had just been reduced from $1300.

9. Mary had more edith's two days ago I listed it in the deals and steals thread! I just remember her saying gold ediths but I'm not sure of the style. At those prices it doesn't hurt to call and find out.....

I JUST LOOKED BACK AT THE THREAD IT WAS AN EDITH HOBO

10. I called last night and they don't have any more chloe's on sale

11. Did anyone receive this bag yet? I am dying to see pics and hear about the leather.

12. I seen two edith hobo's in gold at the Nordies in the grove(LA) on Monday!!! They were $800+