2 LV'S or 1 CHANEL?! HELP!!

1. Ladies, I need help!

Okay so since I'm a really really bad impulse buyer I'm restricted to only treating myself twice a year....once in the winter and once in may (my birthday). But I can’t help myself and want to purchase 2 lv's or one chanel right now. urgh!

Louis Vuitton:
    Denim Neo Cabby MM or GM in black
    Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30

Or

Chanel:
    White Petite shop tote

Opinions please...

2. Well since this is the LV forum most of us are probably gonna say LV!! LOL!!

However, I'd vote for 2 bags over 1 anyday!!

3. Don't know what the Chanel looks like but the two LV choices you picked are GORGEOUS! Go for LV!

4. I don't know what that Chanel looks like either, but I do know I like those two LVs, so get those!

5. I have owned that chanel bag, it is way too small for every day. you end up stacking things on top of each other then when you need an item at the bottom, you end up emptying your bag on the counter at the store,etc...I would say either a large chanel like the Grand Shopping tote or a jumbo classic flap or get the two LV's...I love my LV's for how versatile and durable they are and my chanels for how classicaly elegant they are. you cannot go wrong either way but chanel is getting VERY VERY expensive..

6. I don't care for Chanel personally - I think the quality has gone way down. I also would worry about a white bag in terms of it getting dirty or dingy and also not being able to wear it as much. I would pick the LVs!

7. I think I put the question in the LV forum because secretly I really want the 2 LV's and just need someone to encourage me so I don’t have buyers remorse haha

Also does anyone else have anything from the denim collection? If so how do you keep yours clean? My pink denim neo speedy is getting to look filthy and I barely use it!

If I get the monogram mini speedy in white or how LV says it in dune do you think it would get filthy quick? or does anyone have advice on how to keep that clean? I really dont treat my speedy bags that well and just throw them everywhere but the mini lin speedy is just so pretty

Thanks again for the opinions!

8. just as an aside, and I don't want to get off thread, but chanel white caviar leather is tough as nails! you can post in the chanel forum for more opinions on this bag....

9. you just can't hardly destroy LV monogram canvas!! it is so tough and yet so easy to clean!

10. Well probably most people would say Vuittons and I LVoe LV as well but I would definitely go with the white PST. It's versatile and because of the chain hardware, you can go from day to evening with it. Plus I LVoe the look of the white caviar. So crisp and clean. It is quite small though so you might want to upgrade to the GST. GoodLVck!

11. Chanel because their prices are going to skyrocket even moreso soon!! :yucky:

12. I def. agree. the Chanel white PST. And you should grab it while you still can, because Chanel's prices are going up and up.

13. Ladies, I need help!

Okay so since I'm a really really bad impulse buyer I'm restricted to only treating myself twice a year....once in the winter and once in may (my birthday). But I can’t help myself and want to purchase 2 lv's or one chanel right now. urgh!

Louis Vuitton:
    Denim Neo Cabby MM or GM in black
    Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30

Or

Chanel:
    White Petite shop tote

Opinions please...

14. When I read your title, I immediately thought "1 Chanel!!", but after seeing the choices, I've changed my mind. I love both LV shapes, especially the denim Cabby in black. I don't personally like the white PST - the way it falls under the arm is kind of short and awkward...

15. sorry. . . no idea what either of those LV bags look like - pics please:tender: