2 FREE glade flamesless candles after GC at Target

1. I have 8 already hehehe
    this is a great deal

This week (Dec.16-22) Target will be offering a free gift card with the purchase of select Glade products. When you buy a Glade Flameless Candle or a Scented Oil Candle Trio on sale for $9.78, you will receive a free $5.00 Target gift card instantly at checkout. $5.00 back on a $9.78 item is more than 50% off, which is a good deal, but you can make the deal even better by going to the Glade Flameless Candle website and printing a Buy One Get One Free coupon.

http://www.gladeflamelesscandle.com/coupon/2007-10-DRTV/default.aspx

Basically I had to shell out 26 cents for 4 airwicks. That's NOT a bad deal at all.
    :tup:

2. Thank you! I just printed out the Glade coupon and will try to get the same deal you did, although I don't get how you only paid 26 cents.
    It's buy 1 get 1, so two for the sale price of $9.78 and you get $5 back immediately, so you pay $4.78 for the two? What am I missing?

3. Cool! Thanks.

4. Unless when you technically purchase two, you get two $5 gift cards?

5. awesome deal. thank you :smile: great stocking stuffers

6. yeah, that's the only way I figure you'd get it at the price, but would they give 2 $5 cards? i'll let you know once I try

7. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Here is what my receipt says:

$9.78 candle
    $9.78 candle
    -$5.00 target gc
    -$5.00 target gift card
    -$9.78 - Buy 1 get one free coupon
    $0.26 for me :smile:

Yes, they give you two gift cards, somehow the register won't let them scan another item until a gift card is rang up, so yes you get 2 and not 1. One of the cashiers tried to put it on the same card and it wouldn't let them (I read the register).
    So they will hand you two seprate $5 gift cards.

I have been recycling the gift cards, so you only have $10 tied into a target gift card, so the next time you go, just use the first two $5 gc you have and you only have to shell out $0.26 each trip.

Yes and these are wonderful stocking stuffers, I have a small house and there are candles everywhere and it smells awesome.

The refills are also 2 or $5 right now, and if you google around, there is a $2.00 off coupon, therefore you only pay $0.50 for 2 refills are well.

Deals like this, helps girls like me save up for yummy bags heheh

8. ShkBass, you are awesome.

I used that coupon over the weekend @ wal mart...the candles @ wal mart is only like $6-$7.

But with Target, can't beat that with the $5 g/c!

9. thanks for the explanation, I'm heading to Target tonight, hope it works the same for me

10. wow! Thank you so much. I love these flameless candles. I will try it out tomorrow.

11. OMG, I have a ten dollar target giftcard already and I have been wanting these candles. Thank you!

12. i just printed that coupon out and it gave me two coupons, one for bogo and one for $2 off. now if I can just make it out to target!!

13. This is an EXCELLENT deal!

Thanks so much for posting it. I am going to try my Target tomorrow!

14. It worked for me! Thank you!
    I printed the buy-one-get-one-free coupon, and essentially you pay around $10 for the one flameless candle (the other is free) and you get 2 gift cards with $5 value each... which you can use on your next purchase. Essentially you pay tax only on the Glade products! Thanks again! These will be a stocking stuffer for my mom!

15. I used it today and it worked great! thank you.