2 clés or a ludlow wallet?

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
I'm carrying a rather normal sized wallet now but it's just to big in my pochette. If I put it up I can't close the zipper anymore and if I put it down there's not much place left to put other things.

I'm not carrying lots of stuff anyways! Just soms cards, a drivers license and some money (not much, I usally pay with my credit card: it hurts less if i spend too much :sweatdrop: )

Now's my question: what should i do? Buy the ludlow or get two clés, one for my cards and one for my money?

Is the ludlow really small, cause that's what I want! I compared the sizes I read on the site with my current wallet and it doesn't seem that much smaller...

i use my cles as a wallet: i have 6 cc's and some bills in it with lots of room (damier cles). i use a longchamp pliage purse in lilac for my change. the ludlow is super super cute, expecially in azur or pomme (would look great with azur!), i may get one in the future!

A Cles and a Ludlow fit well in a pochette with few other items. I'd say get the Ludlow. I like using my framboise one with small bags and if I need more space, I'll throw in a cles.