2 Classics in 1 day!! WOO-HOO!!!!!

1. Last Saturday was a great day! I called NM in SF Wednesday to see if they could hunt me down a GST. I was pretty sure I wouldn't get a call back since the boutique basically told me "good luck". To my surprise Pauline called & had exactly what I wanted, black caviar w/ silver h/w! I begged her to hold it till Sat. So on Saturday I kept thinking a/b the approaching price increase & since I was there, I asked, "Ummm, you wouldn't happen to have a white caviar Jumbo flap, would you?" & guess what...she just got one in. It was destiny! I felt a little guilty, but hey, they are classics! :yes:

2. The manager, Paul, even said, "You must be an excited girl, 2 Chanels in one day!" & I still am!! :yahoo: \
  3. You lucky girl! Those are so gorgeous! Congrats!
  4. Great bags!
  5. Gorgeous! I am :drool: :drool: :drool: !
  6. Wow! Wow! Wow! Beautiful.
  7. I love the black one. Great Bag....here is only the gold hardware available.
  8. Wow, CONGRATS! I'm so envious of you for being able to track down a black GST with SILVER hardware right before 2/1! I had thought that those were sold-out nationwide (only gold H/W ones remaining) and my SA's at Saks said they couldn't find any....
  9. Thanks all!! I had modeling pics, but my mirror is dirty so I think it'd be a good idea to go home & clean it & re-do the pics! lol
  10. Thanks foxy! I was pretty amazed they had one as well. Do you have a NM near you? It seems most of the SA's I deal w/ there are really helpful.
  11. :nuts: CONGRATS :yahoo:
    They are so beautiful...
  12. Congrats!! I l:heart:ve the Classics!!
  13. Congrats!!! That is soo exciting to get 2 chanels!!!!!!!!!
  14. Lucky you! I love that jumbo!
  15. I love both. Styles are timeless! :drool: