2 Chanel Bag On Hold If Anyone Wants It

1. Dear Ladies,

Hi, I am new to Chanel. After reading all of your thread and seeing beautiful bags, I've been hunting for some chanel bags before the price hike!!!

I've came accross 2 bags; black patent in med classic and gold reissue 2.55. Since I've been buying too much recently, I'll regretly have to pass...

So, anyone interested, you can call Karen at NM at 973-912-0080. She's there til 5:00pm today.

Good Luck and hopefully these bags can go to one of the homes of our Pf members....

2. Hmmmm.... Buying too much? Possibly due to tPF?! LOL

thanks for posting!!

3. Dear Maxter:
    I LOVE your bags!!!!!!!!!! GREAT taste and unique collection!!!

YES, this PF is REALLY REALLY bad place for me... First it was Chloe, now Chanel (trying to find as many as possible before the price increase).... Oh boy, if DH knows, I am 'DEAD MEAT'... Was suppose to buy couple Hermes but since the waiting is SO LONG, thus HARD to resist good deal and BEAUTIFUL BAGS that fellow Pf members have.... And, now I've went BEYOND the costs of buying 2 Hermes.... I am a 'BAG' girl.....

4. Yes, I do think I have spent more money than usual on bags since I came on tPF a few months ago. I'm backing off Balenciaga for a while (I'm down to 2 and thats fine) and I'm looking to buy my first Chanel bag! I bought a wallet today and I'm thinking of a baby Cabas (yeah, I know htf, but ready to spend what it takes)...love the rose gold hardware on the khaki one and the blue one. Tomorrow I start my search, and I'll probably end up spending too much on one on eBay...

5. Dear Oh Donna:

I sure can relate to that feeling!!! The guilt and excitement collide....