2 Balenciaga dreams in ONE night!!!!

1. 1. I dreamed that my best friend's aunt GAVE her a marigold first :wtf::wtf::wtf:. She had no idea that it was even Balenciaga until I saw her... she threw it on the ground and I started yelling at her, and subsequently stole the bag :shrugs:

2. I woke up from that dream and went back to sleep and dreamed that I was shopping with my mom in the rain. I was PARANOID about getting my bag wet. All of a sudden, I looked down and it wasn't there... I RAN back to all the stores we were in, and my mom finally found it hanging up on a rack. She started hitting me with it and yelling about how I don't take care of my bag (god knows THAT'S a lie!!!!!!)

needless to say, they were quite amusing dreams to remember this morning :graucho:
  2. Hilarious! I haven't had those dreams before, but sometimes when I'm trying to decide on a bag I dream about how I can't make up my mind.
  3. hee hee! I dreamed that I was in a Bbag store (I've never actually been in one, just bought online and from eBay) smelling all the heavenly leathers, and just so deliriously happy! Then, DH got mad at me once he realized how expensive they were! LOL!
  4. Lol. I think for some, this is reality and not merely a dream. :roflmfao:
  5. aww..dat is just adorable :heart:
  6. hehehe i love funny dreams!!!
  7. ROFLMAO!!! Those are the funniest dreams ever. Thnks for making me laugh.
  8. My dh last week heard me saying vert d'eau in my sleep.... beyond funny, even more funny that he knew what I was talking about!
  9. :roflmfao:Funny dreams!!
    Mine are usually just about getting a new Bbag...but nobody hits me with it!
  10. LOL, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who sees Bbags even in my sleep...
  11. CB, those dreams are so funny and cute. I wish I could have some cute dreams like those. And isn't it nice to be able to share those on TPF. You certainly couldn't share them with many people because they just wouldn't understand!:yes:
  12. HAHA, when i told my mom about the dream, i didn't even tell her it was about my Balenciaga bag... i just said it was one of my "purses"... she already thinks i am out of my mind :supacool:

13. wow i love all the dreams but this almost made me burst with laugh ! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  14. Your real funny.
    So now he knows with what he can surprise U.
    Your hubbie is great.

BYBY FX:heart: :heart: :heart: