2 Bags in 3 days?!!??! YES!

1. I bought the Vert Gazon Hobo yesterday and I am buying another one tomorrow. I can't believe I never owned one of these bags.

I am going to get a more neutral color. I spoke to Daphne at BalNY and she emailed me the colors but I can't tell what they look like.

What does Truffle look like?

Should I get Truffle, Natural or Toffee? Can someone describe the colors for me. THANKS so much.
  2. Me too! (well 2 bags in a week) I got Teal and Magenta but if you want a neutral colour I love Natural and I love Caramel too :p
  3. I've never seen the argile in person but this pic is gorgeous. The second pic is truffe
    day-geant.jpg city-geant.jpg
  4. here is the natural. I just order the day in cafe with the classic hardware from balny. It's a really dark brown, almost black, like coffee beans.
  5. You may want to check out eBay.......there's a beautiful olive day up for auction which makes a great neutral.
  6. Oooo get the Truffle is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!! :drool:
  7. :yahoo: Congrats on the Vert Gazon, it's my new favourite colour!
  8. I love the natural with Giant Hardware, and now as I look a these pictures I really like the argile.
  9. You didnt make a mistake in buying the vert gazon its a gorgeous color!:graucho:
  10. the argyle/sandstone isn't in yet, as far as i know... that you'd have to wait until march for.

i'd go for the natural, i think its a gorgeous buttery neutral. but it depends on what you already own. i love light bags, so i tend to accumulate them like dust bunnies, whereas i've really had to force myself to make a conscious effort to buy black and browns that are more 'practical'.
  11. I lOVE the truffle shown here! The natural is much more neutral though.
  12. I prefer the Cafe over the truffle. I vote for that or the natural
  13. Wow congrats, wish I'm in your shoes :smile: