2.55 Reissue in Black 225

Goodmorning Isobel! It seems we're having another reissue saga lol!:confused1: Could it be that they are releasing a 225 again -as they did with the 226 227 228 a short while ago without anybody knowing ahead??:idea:Please do let us know as soon as you get your lovely bag!:yes:BTW here they keep the price tag and also take out the info label on the box -their policy they claim whatsoever!Will you ask the b SA to write down the info on the codes for you ?_I usually do this otherwise I wouldn't know what bag I got lol:graucho:!Have a nice day ahead!

Hello!!

I am back from the boutique with my black reissue in 225 with GH.
The code outside the box is:
07A
A30225Y04634

Noir (45)

The hologram as well as the authenticity card states: 11628010

In the store they also had the pearl reissue, so I suppose that it is available but only in some stores.

That's all for now.
I hope this helped a bit!

I shot pictures with my cell phone but I can't find a way to upload them because their size is about 650kb, while the maximum size accepted is 194kb.
Any ideas on how this is done correctly?:shame:
Thanks!

Save the image in your PC then open them using paint, then go to the "Image" option and choose "Stretch/Skew" from the drop down menu. stretch the picture 50% both horizontally and vertically and save. it should work

wow Isobel this is Gorgeous:nuts:!!!Congrats!I didn't know they issued a 225 blk with G/H again -I mean besides the pearl!I looove it!:love:BTW do post it in the main page -I mean start a thread with this !I think everyone should see it!:yes: