2.55 Black Patent Bag..Help Please!!!

1. Hi everyone,

I wanted to know your opinions on the black or blue patent reissue bag. Do you think the patent is classic or would it go out of style? Your opinions would be greatly appreciated since I have just recently made the switch from Gucci:confused1:

2. I have the blue patent reissue 226 and am waiting delivery of black patent reissue 227. I love them both and consider patent leather timeless. I'll carry those purses just as long as I'll carry my leather classics. LOVE 'EM!

3. Thank you for the insight, would you happen to have a picture?

4. I think they are classics too, I love my black patent reissue in 227, I started a thread here..

5. I think patent is a classic - I have the Navy Patent Reissue and love it. Either black or blue will serve you for many, many years....

navyre2.JPG
  6. absolutely love the patent reissues. I have the blue one and it really goes well with everything.

7. I think they will last a long time....it's just different kind of leather....

8. I have the blue patent also and am kicking myself that I didn;t get the black, they had it the day I got the blue....either way I think patent is timeless....enjoy!

IMG_0012.JPG
  9. I think it's a classic. I have the navy patent reissue and it's gorgeous... i love her the most among my collection! :biggrin:

10. here's a pic of mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope this helps! :smile:

11. Wow your black patent is reaally gorgeous!!

12. ^^ thanks shinyhair!

13. Thanks everyone, your bags are absolutely gorgeous, I just called Saks to see if there were any blue or black floating around. Wish me luck!

14. I love it with gold hardware!

minami....you look so great and elegant with this beatuy! :drool:

15. Patent is definitely classic, classic, classic - did I happen to mention that patent is a classic ;) AND absolutely STUNNING.