2,000 up! Heavens to Betsy (or should that be Etsy?)

1. It’s been such fun posting on this wonderful forum which is filled with lovely people, especially those kind and sporting enough to put up with my suggestions on handbags and glad rags. “Don’t teach your grandmother to suck eggs” is an expression which springs to mind in my case. :smile: I never expected to reach 2,000 posts on a handbag forum in a mere seven months. Thank you, Megs, Vlad and fellow tPFers for many hours of entertainment and education (and not just about bags)!

I would like to take this opportunity to post a link to lordguinny’s thread on the Animalicious sub-forum because some of you might not have the time to pop into that sub-forum:

It’s about an incredibly brave little fighter named Bumpers.

Lately, I’ve discovered the wonderful world of Etsy and would like to share with you just a few of the handmade items on that site:

Cool contraption for dog lovers!

Craftymoose red angel

runamok green vintage obi fabric zip pouch

patriciasgiftshop handmade paper journal

mpatrizio pear belt pouch

SoHipBags bohemian dot messenger

SirensCove leather travel journal

mintworkshop Mint Condition bag – night and day

mamadelic “Where’s Andrae” (little lamb) pendant

sewnsational black and white wristlet purse

Happy Etsying!

flickaalice dog walk plastic baggie sleeve.jpg runamok green vintage obi fabric zip pouch.jpg patriciasgiftshop handmade paper journal.jpg mpatrizio pear belt pouch.jpg SoHipBags Bohemian Dot Messenger.jpg SirensCove leather travel journal.jpg mintworkship mint condition night and day.jpg
  2. I came across esty b4 , they have some very unique things ....

Congrats on 2000
  3. congrats.. that's a lot of posts.. hehe...
  4. Hey girl, congrats on 2000!!!!!! and thanks as always for the links and everything else! You know I love looking. :flowers:
  5. Congratulations, That's a mighty impressive # of posts. I have had a lot of fun reading them.
  6. Congrats on 2000 posts! Hope to see many more!
  7. :yahoo:2000 POSTS!!!:yahoo:

Congrats to you on your 2000! :wlae: Here's to many, many more!:rochard:

(I just passed 1000, and am building up speed. I'll be up there with you in no time! - Racked up another 100+ in just two days!:nuts:)

love, Pippi:flowers:
  8. congrats! i love etsy, they have some VERY nice things!
  9. Congrats on your 2,000th post! :yahoo:
  10. Congrats! Keep on posting!
  11. Yay, 2000, that's great, congrats:yahoo:
  12. Congrats on reaching 2000 posts! Here's too many more!
  13. YEAH Etsy! :smile: I have a shop there and have bought a bunch of awesome items.

And congrats! =D
  14. Congrats and thanks for all the suggestions for fellow members!! :wlae:
  15. yay, congrats! :yahoo: