1yr old Fendi spy

1. I might be purchasing a 1 yrd old fendi bag soon from a firend, but haven't seen it yet, only pictures. i noticed the leather around the opening is sorta grey, like a bit weared out. is that normal. also, it's black so does that mean the colors will rub off after awhile? please advice. thx

2. Which bag is it? I would ask her to look at it and take pics first before you decide to buy it for sure... you want to make sure you get what you pay for (and it is authentic!)

3. Megs is right. Also post pics here so we can see what the bag looks and condition of it. We might be able to help you to decide whether the bag is worth to purchase. The only colors that I know will rub off are dark brown and cognac and I am not sure about the black one.

4. Yes, good point, i will insert pix, but don't really know how. the seller email me the pix...let's see if this works

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. see the first pix...you notice the leather around it is sorta grey, like rubbed off...does it look normal for you guys? thx

6. Sorry, I can't see the pix. But, please use the Authenticate this Fendi thread when you do repost your pix. You'll get a quicker response.:yes:

7. can u guys see the pix now??

8. no pics