1st time posting! And I have a few questions!

1. I'm not exactly new but this is the 1st time I'm posting because it's been only 3 months since I owned my 1st ever branded stuff! :X

Jus some intro...
    I'm from Singapore, but currently in Aussie.. studying! lol. Became an avid lover of Miu miu, Chloe & LV since 16! But only till recently had the money to get something from there.

Anyways, I was wondering, does Damier Ribera come in PM size? I'm not very sure if it's a discontinued sizing or whatsoever but I thought I used to see 4 sizes.. the mini, PM, MM and GM. Please enlighten me ya!! Don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me!

2. the GM is discontinue i think...:smile:

3. I think there are only 3 I don't recall how they class them but there are 2 sizes in handbags and the largest 3rd size is travel.

Welcome to the family!

4. Welcome to TPF!!! It's a great place!

5. The smallest is called Ribera Mini. It is still available. It's quite a bit smaller than the Ribera MM. Eluxury.com has it.

6. THANKS for the warm welcome and the prompt reply! Haha yea, it is indeed GM is a discontinued model. SAD!!! I really wanted that for my hand luggage. AHahAHA.. Oh wells!! I can always save up for a Speedy 40! :sad::crybaby:

7. And Oh.. I'm SOOO excited about getting my Ribera soon! :X I hope my mom wont kill me. :roflmfao: :upsidedown:

8. Welcome!!