1st ss/07 men's 'sneaks'

1. I dipped in Gucci after LV to pick these up. I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to get the Espadrilles but they're not out yet. It was a little funny my credit card must have been **Burned Out** after LV. Even though I called my bank right before my shopping expedition they STILL put a hold on my card. I KNEW this would happen, so instead of being embarrassed when the SA came back I was like...yeah. So to all of you credit-users who are wrongly declined around the world because of your over-protective bank...I empathize! :p Instead of calling, I just paid in cash...although at Barneys I let the SA call grrrrr . I really hope something like this doesn't happen when I'm out of the country, anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aren't they cute?

2. great sneakers! love the blue details, it looks great with the dark beige colour!

3. Ehh.

4. They are cute.

5. Gucci makes the best men's shoes!! I wish I could wear the loafers, but loafers just look weird on my foot :sad:.

6. awesome ! i realy love those shoes !

Classic line, cruise or S/S line ?

i'm realy looking forward the new S/S gucci belt with horse's legs but my gucci store is moving out accross the street and all the men goodies are in pack.

Fred

Fred