1st post, 1st LV...thks. guys!=) sorry, pretty long post.

1. hi! first, thks. to everyone on the forum for all the useful posts!

to be honest, i was NEVER a lv fan mainly because of the main fact its one of the most imitated brands...have always been a VERY loyal ferragamo - er ...that is till sometime in june when my mum came over to visit (am residing in london away fr family) with her damier alma...and i fell in love instantly!

so yday...i was browsing...seriously just browsing...the LV boutique at harrods...when i chanced upon the batignolles horizontal and fell in love INSTANTLY! it was then i knew everyone is loving LV.

told the SA immediately i wanted that-no scratch that, said i needed that:nuts:- and without even finding the cost first, told her to wrap it up. thank goodness it's such a reasonable price for such a lovely bag!!

i have since read thru. countless pages in the purse forum on the BH, and am not surprised to see that many rave reviews.

however...i do have a prb now which i hope someone can help me pls...

as i have never had a monogram lv piece, should the monogram be aligned on a straight line?

also, the 'VL' logo is partially blocked underneath one of the side straps/buckles...is this ok??
    should i go exchange it for another one?? or am i being just really picky?? i dont mind all your honest comments pls!

thank you so much once again, for introducing me to LV...now i am creating a separate wishlist (from ferragamo:p) just for LV

i tried attaching a pic of me carrying the bag, but it says my file is too big for the mode of attachment? anyone can help pls?
  2. congrats!!! i love my BH to death :smile:
  3. Congrats!
  4. Congrats- your have turned to the brown side!
  5. Congratulations.
  6. thks. everyone!
    yes, blew415, indeed i have, and am not looking forward to it(well sorta) coz guess what, i just made another trip to the boutique (living so close has its cons!) and am now eyeing on the mini pochette, and horizontal lockit, and possibly, saleya. am thinking of going down tom to get them b4 the price increament!

but am enjoying every minute of it...:drool:
  7. Congrats! You have to resize the pics and make them smaller! love to see them!
  8. ahhh gotta love that honeymoon phase with LV.

congrats on your BH! its a lovely bag :smile:
  9. mine is not completely aligned. i was wondering the same thing too or if they should be perfectly aligned all together.
  10. Hey there! welcome to the tPF!

If you want, you can send me the pix and I'll resize them for you :yes:

As for the "problems", the canvas is not always perfectly aligned (this bothers me...) but if it's off by 2-3mm, I think it's okie. As for the top of the LV logo being covered, mine's like that too, I think it's normal.

Congrats and enjoy your new bag!
  11. congrats!
  12. If those little problems bother you, you should take it back and get another one. But they don't bother everyone. It's you that will be carrying and loving the bag, right?
    I am another who thought she didn't like LV. And here we are!! :p
  13. Congrats on a great bag!
  14. Congrats!!!!!!
  15. Congrats and welcome to the forum! :smile: