1st outlet trip-question

1. So I am going to go to the Coach outlet for the first time this weekend and I am so excited! There was a purse, I think it was last spring, that I was never able to get and I still kick myself for not getting it when I could. It was the pear signature satchel. I found a picture of one on eBay. Hope the picture shows up...I am new here so I am still learning how to use the different features. Does anybody think that I will have a chance of finding this bag??
    Is there anything else I need to know about shopping at the outlets?? I can't wait to pick up some new Coach goodies :smile:
  2. My best advise is to always look at the price tags of everything you are interested in. There may be a table of 20% off stuff that already has been marked down and tables with 30% off that are not marked down. You cant always tell how good of a deal something may be until you check the tag. Also the clearance section is where I always start.

Good luck. Hope you find what you are looking for. Let us know!
  3. I haven't seen that bag at either of the outlets I've been to, but it seems that each outlet has different stuff, so you'll just have to look. You can always call your local outlet and see if they have it as well.

Your best bet is probably eBay if the outlet doesn't have it.
  4. I haven't seen them since summer (July-ish). Unless you stumble across one that was a return, I'm doubtful you'd find one in the outlets right now. eBay is probably your best bet.
  5. I can't tell from the angle of the photo whether it's the medium or large, but they had that Soho satchel in pear and other colors (and leathers) at the Waikele outlet the last time I went.

I got the large Soho satchel (Penelope) in signature black a few weeks ago. It's a great bag, I loooooooooove it!!

I think we'd all agree one of the main, main, main things to keep in mind when shopping at the Coach outlet is to HOLD ON to anything you think you like or might buy. If you see something and you just think, "I'll look around and come back to it," it may be gone by that time. So even though you may be walking around the store with 10 bags on your arms, it's better than having someone else scoop it up on their arms instead and you regretting not getting the bag. Also, I circle the store SEVERAL times. Always check behind other bags because sometimes people don't put things back where it belongs after they're done looking.
  6. Thank you everyone for the great advice! It is very helpful to know if I see something that I should carry it around with me because I tend to be one of those shoppers that sees something and then goes back for it. I wouldn't want to miss out on any great Coach finds!