1st Outlet Purchase... feel a little weird

My COACH agenda came from an outlet, and I never felt funny using it even when all of my other Coach items were full priced.

Nobody is going to know that it's an outlet item :smile:

I live close to a wonderful Coach outlet, and they often carry items from the retail stores. Sometimes a bag has been returned and they've already taken it off their show floor, so off to the outlet it goes!

I found a beautiful khaki patchwork tote 10002 there last year, and just yesterday (uh, yeah, I was just looking) they had the hampton signature stripe carryall in crimson and in khaki/saddle, and those bags sold out online in about a month.

Don't fret about the outlet--it just means you can get more bag for the buck!:jammin:

I'm with you deweydrop (though I also call myself a shoe wh*re). And, it also doesn't bother me to tell people it came from the outlet.

Oh me too! I'm actually rather proud when I get a $100 pair of shoes or boots for under $20. Until yesterday, all of my Coach purchases were from outlets, and some of them weren't that much less than retail. I still look forward to what treasures I will find at the outlet...perhaps a wallet? I may buy a bag at boutique in the next month or two, just because I am love and I don't want to wait 6 months to see if it will go to an outlet.

LOL if you feel weird carrying a Coach for half price then go and return the bargain!! It doesn't have 'OUTLET' written all over it does it? No I didn't think so, so what's the problem? LOL

Actually, I'm the opposite...I feel bad paying full price in the regular store! I have to really like it to be willing to pay full price and not wait to hope that it will turn up at the outlet...however, I've been lucky, everything I've ever purchased at full price has never gone to the outlet.

QueenLouis, maybe you feel weird because you got it at an outlet... a lot of people think outlet bags are irregular or seconds or whatever...

As long as the bag is authentic, it doesn't matter where you got it (store/outlet/eBay) and/or what you paid for it...

Congrats on your bag and enjoy! :yes: