1st Louis Vuitton Multicolor

es0725

O.G.
May 28, 2007
i love louis vuitton but other than the mulitcolor bandeaus, have yet to buy one and am now considering it...i'm thinking about the alma, speedy, or trouville...any suggestions??? thanks:smile:

you are thinking of getting something in the MC line? If so get the speedy, I have it in black and white. I can't say how much I love this bag. its my all time favorite bag since it came out.

My first MC piece was the Audra but I also looked at the Trouvillle (close 2nd), the Lodge, and the Eliza. I love the Speedy but it's too big and too heavy for me.

Good luck!

I just got the MC Eliza. I really liked the Speedy and thought I wanted that one until I looked at it in the store and it was HUGE! I still held it in front of the mirror but then it looked even more huge compared to my size so I ended up getting the Eliza after looking at just about every other MC bag.

Speedy or Trouville. And hurry up coz there's going to be a price increase soon. the price on the MC line has been steadily increasing for the past 1 1/2year. Info is 2k for the MC speedy!