1st fendi bag....help me

Okay, I have going over and over these threads, and I have just pulled the hologram sticker off the label. I am sick to my stomach. I still don't know for sure any other give aways. I have bought a lot of bags from her, now I don't know if any of them are real. I will start posting them and will keep my fingers crossed.

My inkling would be -- if one is fake, they probably all are. BagLady.1 is more of an expert on selleria than I am, so she could tell you better on these. If the hologram peels off, though, they are fakes. The things we would need to see on these bags are those cards, the holograms, and the leather serial strips. The spy bag I can tell is fake because the leather texture is wrong, as well as the tortuga.

Thanks, I am sick to my stomache, really. I am sitting here going through my bags and what I thought I new I just don't know. I have been dealing with her for a while, and have never had a problem. Before I placed my last order she sent out an e-mail informing people that she had just switched suppliers-I am hoping and praying that is the issue and it is just one of those things. I appreciate the help! I hate that, and I am actually glad that it didn't sell. I have worked hard to build my business and I feel like a Dumb A for assuming every thing was okay because I have not had any trouble with her. I have placed some posts in the other threads, just to double check on some of the others. I know that she doesn't normally send me fake crap, but now all the seeds of doubts are there......

And I keep going on and on and on.....but now I think I could throw up, my hands are shaking, and my head hurts. So, before I stress my self into oblivion, I am going to stop and eat and spend some time with the boys. I will post better pics of the cards and such tomorrow. I appreciate the time.

Thanks, I am sick to my stomache, really. I am sitting here going through my bags and what I thought I new I just don't know. I have been dealing with her for a while, and have never had a problem. Before I placed my last order she sent out an e-mail informing people that she had just switched suppliers-I am hoping and praying that is the issue and it is just one of those things. I appreciate the help! I hate that, and I am actually glad that it didn't sell. I have worked hard to build my business and I feel like a Dumb A for assuming every thing was okay because I have not had any trouble with her. I have placed some posts in the other threads, just to double check on some of the others. I know that she doesn't normally send me fake crap, but now all the seeds of doubts are there......

And I keep going on and on and on.....but now I think I could throw up, my hands are shaking, and my head hurts. So, before I stress my self into oblivion, I am going to stop and eat and spend some time with the boys. I will post better pics of the cards and such tomorrow. I appreciate the time.

Try not to freak out too much. It will all work out for you. If she did switch suppliers recently, then it sounds like that could be the problem. I have no doubt at all that the spy you have on your site is fake -- I don't know other brands as well as I know Fendi, so I will let others comment on those for you.