1st Coach...HELP!

1. Okay ladies-

I really need your help deciding which Coach would make a great all around bag for me. I at first looked into the small signature hobo but I am afraid its going to be too small for me.
    I've been looking at these bags too. Tell me what you think.
    Thanks ladies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Denim Signature Stripe is really nice too. The handles have extra stitching as well hardware. It also has the legacy lining.

3. The Carly, the first one of your pics, is a fave around here. I have one and absolutely love it.

4. I think the Signature Stripe Tote is a great bag because it's not too heavy and it's low maintenance. The Carly might weigh a bit, and the Legacy Stripe Tote would get dirty/snagged a bit easier than the regular signature fabric.

5. I have a Carly and love it!:tup: I like the totes too, but since it doesn't zip I'd be worried about my things falling out of it, especially when I'm driving.

6. I really like the tote. I just worry thats its gonna feel too stiff. I like a purse to feel worn in. The Carly is cute too. I really like the gallery totes from a few years ago that were in the metallic colors(bronze or gold trim). I wish they still had those avaible to buy from coach.

7. Have you seen the patent gallery totes?? They are really pretty! I have the signature stripe tote and I love it. Its really not too structured and is a great bag. I saw a gold/khaki reversible one in Nordstrom today and it was so pretty!! I prefer the larger size or I would have grabbed it in a second!

8. About how big is the signature stripe tote? I usually prefer the larger bags but I dont want to feel like I am carrying a diaper bag around all day. I havent seen the patent gallery tote yet.

9. If you have a Coach store near you, you should go in and try each of the bags on. Sometimes once you've tried on a bag, you just know it's the right one for you. ;) That's how it was with my Carly. I loved the way it looked and it was the perfect size for me. Plus, I wanted a bag with a zip closure and I liked that it had a zip pocket inside and 2 cell phone/multi-function pockets. These are some of the things that sold me on it! Now I use it as my everyday bag. I have the medium size and it fits quite a bit. If you carry a lot, you could look into the large, but I find the medium is fine for what I carry. The totes are nice too, and good if you go into and out of your bag a lot, with the open top.

10. I like the signature striped tote the most.

11. Which color should I chose?
    Khaki/Gold
    OR
    Brass/Khaki/Mahogany?

12. the carly definately!!! super cute!!!

13. I like the Carly but I'm not to fond of the strap. I think I would be more satisfied with a signature