1st Chanel! *woot woot*

purses-addictus

Me Luvz Chanel & LV
O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
My DH and i went to Tysons Galleria just to have dinner at the cheesecake factory, told him i wanted to have a "look" at the Chanel bags ive been pining for.. and well.... i walked out with my first!!!!

i know youve seen a lot of these, or enough of these for this lifetime but im just so excited to share my 1st with everyone!! (my LV azur saleya's on the sideline looking on enviously)

Presenting my Black PST!

im actually thinking of exchanging it for a GST... any enablers out there??

Attachments

• PST1.JPG
    PST1.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 72
  • PST2.jpg
    PST2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 72
  • PST3.jpg
    PST3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 194
  • PST4.jpg
    PST4.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 113
  • PST5.jpg
    PST5.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 133
congrats! i love the pst and the gst! originally i bought the black pst but i exchanged it for the gst! it really depends on how much you fit in your bag =) CONGRATS AGAIN!

oo pretty! is that silver hw or am i just color blind?

if you like large bags, get the gst. i think the pst is a great everyday bag for when you just want to do a little shopping and walking around. the gst might get a little heavy.

oo pretty! is that silver hw or am i just color blind?

if you like large bags, get the gst. i think the pst is a great everyday bag for when you just want to do a little shopping and walking around. the gst might get a little heavy.

its actually Gold h/w that my pst has. ive been thinking about the GST getting heavy and the PST being the perfect size.. most of my bags are BIG haha. This would be my 2nd "smaller" bag.. im giving the PST a week... LOL