1st bbag... so much choice....which one?

1. Hi Everybody..

Loving the bbags and need to own one quick.. So have been to the store in town picked up the part time SGH in Black.
    Not too sure on size though..I'm 5ft3.. Its looking pretty big. Went back to the store and they have City GGH in Truffle. it gorgeous..
    So may swap it for that.. what do you think.. Please help me decide. Cheers

2. Well, it all depends on how much you carry and what size bags you like. I am 5'4 and I have a City and a PT. I like both but I really love my PT. I don't think it's too big for someone our height. I think the Black with SGH is TDF but you have to love each Bbag you get so GOOD LUCK!

3. There are photos on here of small slender people looking great with bigger bags.

However, I like the City and I like GGH Truffle, so if that goes with your outfits it would be an excellent choice.

4. ITA with Elliemay. It all depends on what you carry in your bags and your bag size preference. Of the two you mention, I would recommend the black PT SGH. The style/color/combo is fabulous. I don't think it's too big for you, but it all boils down to what you are comfortable with. It's a hard decision, but go with your gut :yes: