1970 shoulder bag...green leather or black nubuck leather?

Zen888

O.G.
Jul 5, 2010
hi everyone, im deciding between the green leather or black suede "1970 shoulder bag". Im not sure if the green is nice or not. I kind of like it because it is different and i dont really have any colour bag except: white, black, or red. For nubuck leather, i think it doesnt worth the money, and the suede will look old and turn kind of greyish. just $100 more, i might as well go for leather. What do you ladies and gents think? i cant get the black leather bc where im getting it from, they dont carry it. should i go for smt different as the green one or should i just settle with the black suede. thanks so much in advance!

Unless you are sure the green works for you and your wardrobe I would go for the black nubuck.

Gucci will clean nubuck and suede anyway so that shouldn't be a problem. You can always buy a special brush for grease stains etc.

I have seen both these bags and the style is just stunning.. But I agree with PT if you do not have the wardrobe for the green one it is a waste because of the shade of green..

Either way you can not go wrong this bag is stunning..

I just got this in the gold python. I like the green but think it is more difficult to match. The black suede looks better than the black leather IRL so I would go for the suede!

I just got this in the gold python. I like the green but think it is more difficult to match. The black suede looks better than the black leather IRL so I would go for the suede!
i saw the suede today at the store, it looks so old and faded. Havent seen the leather one yet. I have 20 percents off on suede, but no discount on the leather. Is suede hard to take care of?