16 weeks...

I was originally thinking black for the Kelly but after getting some advice from a dear member here am re-thinking color (surprise!). Perhaps BJ which is one color I have managed to avoid collecting but after seeing elizabethk's gorgeous BJ Togo HAC IRL I'm starting to fall for the color. If not BJ, I'm open to other shades. Azap would be great in Turquoise or Rose Shocking Chevre. CDC--neutral shade I think--beige/gold family or brown.

OK, I don't mean to frighten anyone, but on the tail of RC's thread about price rises early next year (the usual - ugh!) I realised it's only

16 weeks until
CHRISTMAS

So....what do YOU have in mind for under the tree this year? (Becuase I'm nosy, and I love to hear what other H lovers covet!).

Me? I'll probably have my bag order under the tree, if it arrives by then (it should).

I'd also like a gold clemence VFT - yes, I'm STILL debating that bag....!!

Oh, and a blue H clic-clac, narrow, pall.

and a cod piece with a knob, CB, if you're reading....

Get the Gold Clemence VFT!!! :wlae: My mom just got one and it is TDF!! I'm planning on borrowing it from her soon :yes:

What would I love to see under the tree? 32cm Black box Kelly with GH and Barenia belt with white contrast stitching:heart: Also contemplating a black CDC with GH or PH...

And an Azap in Vert Anis chevre.....

I was originally thinking black for the Kelly but after getting some advice from a dear member here am re-thinking color (surprise!). Perhaps BJ which is one color I have managed to avoid collecting but after seeing elizabethk's gorgeous BJ Togo HAC IRL I'm starting to fall for the color. If not BJ, I'm open to other shades. Azap would be great in Turquoise or Rose Shocking Chevre. CDC--neutral shade I think--beige/gold family or brown.

O, if you get a RS chevre Azap, I'll cry. I've tried to PO one twice now....no go.

I say BJ, for sure, for the bag!! Do it!!!! :drool: