16 weeks...

1. OK, I don't mean to frighten anyone, but on the tail of RC's thread about price rises early next year (the usual - ugh!) I realised it's only

16 weeks until
    CHRISTMAS

So....what do YOU have in mind for under the tree this year? (Becuase I'm nosy, and I love to hear what other H lovers covet!).

Me? I'll probably have my bag order under the tree, if it arrives by then (it should).

I'd also like a gold clemence VFT - yes, I'm STILL debating that bag....!!

Oh, and a blue H clic-clac, narrow, pall.

and a cod piece with a knob, CB, if you're reading....

2. Do they raise the price of the scarves as well?

3. ^ sometimes. Ours went up $30 last year, but they had remained the same price for two years.

4. GF...I think you should go ahead and get the cod piece now... It will be fabulous w/ the corn!

5. I want a Barenia Trim I...not greedy at all...maybe another cashmere shawl...

6. LMAO!!

OK......well, my birthday comes before then, so.......

7. Yum.

8. yes..get the cod piece now...that way you can wear it to the beach all season when the weather warms up down under

9. Yeah...my b-day is pre-increase as well... Hmmm...

10. Which down under? Perhaps I should not ask...

11. ^LMAO.....you girls are bad, today!

I wonder if it would leave tan lines.....

12. Oh gosh. Well to answer your original question, probably a few more scarves if I can swing it, belts, cadanas, the small stuff. Nothing too exciting, or my DH will have a heart attack. :p I guess it's impossible to hope for a birkin offer this soon from my sa.

13. aren't double entendres great!!!!

14. I kind of hope so...got to hate the disappearing cod pieces...

15. Perhaps something in exotic???? :graucho: