15% off of Bag Borrow or Steal

1. Bag Borrow or Steal is a handbag subscription service that lets you borrow handbags for as little as $19.95 per month. Choose from a huge selection of over 1000 designer handbags including brands such as: Fendi, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and many others. They offer gift certificates which is a brilliant and unique gift idea!
    Apply this coupon code at checkout:
    Coupon Code: LUXURY1817 (15% off)

Expires: Nov 17 2007 11:59PM
  2. i don't think i could ever borrow a bag from that website.... u never know what ppl do in their homes, how they take care of their stuff... i dunno
  3. That's true. But they do have some unworn bags for sale so that's why I decided to post.
  4. What is the website for this? I agree with what's been said, I see bags as kinda personal property - it's like borrowing someone else's jacket!
  5. The site is: bagborroworsteal

I know what you mean. It seems weird to borrow a bag. I just saw this talked about on Martha Stewart and she said it was a great way to get a chance to try an unattainable bag. But I was thinking, I'd probably end up borrowing a really expensive bag I could never, ever afford, become really attached and then feel depressed when I have to give it back. LOL!
  6. I tried the 15% code and it didn't work. Oh well.:sad: