15% off, free shipping Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft

1. Ann Taylor Loft:

15 %off + Free Shipping on $75 or more

The LOFT collection shares the Ann Taylor design aesthetic, helping women build a versatile, updated wardrobe at accessible prices.
    Online Redemption Details:
    Enter the code at checkout to receive your savings.

Offer Code:
    *Offer valid January 16, 2007 11.59 PM EST through March 15, 2007 11.59 PM EST. Offer valid on anntaylorLOFT.com only. Not valid at Ann Taylor stores, Ann Taylor LOFT stores, Ann Taylor Factory stores or ANNTAYLOR.COM. Free Shipping valid on online orders of $75 or more and with standard shipping. Standard shipping not available in HI, AK and PR. 15% off offer valid on orders with a $75 minimum purchase. Offer not valid on gift cards. No adjustment to prior purchases. Not valid for cash. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor account do not count toward the qualifying amounts. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Discount code must be entered during checkout.

Ann Taylor:

15% off + Free Shipping on $100 or more

Save on the latest styles including sweaters, dresses, outerwear, jewelry and more! Offer available online only.
    Online Redemption Details:
    Enter the offer code at checkout to receive your savings.
    Offer Code:
    *Offer valid January 16, 2007 11.59 PM EST through March 15, 2007 11.59 PM EST.Offer valid on ANNTAYLOR.COM only. Not valid at Ann Taylor stores, Ann Taylor LOFT stores, Ann Taylor Factory stores or anntaylorLOFT.com. Free Shipping valid on online orders of $100 or more and with standard shipping. Standard shipping not available in HI, AK and PR. 15% off offer valid on orders with a $100 minimum purchase. Offer not valid on gift cards. No adjustment to prior purchases. Not valid for cash. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor account do not count toward the qualifying amounts. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Discount code must be entered during checkout.

2. Ooooo, thanks! I just ordered three really cute tops from Ann Taylor using this code! :yahoo:

3. Thanks! I'll have to check out the website for some new work outfits!

4. Wow thanks... gotta check it out... I love their work clothes... especially the petite line... the pants fits me perfectly...

5. thanks!

6. Thank you so much! I def need new office clothes!!! :yes:

I look so bumy lately :sad:

7. Great Deal! Thanks so much! I got a linen dress:smile: