13B metallic Charcoal grey and Bronze

Personally I lean towards the charcoal one, but that's only because my wardrobe would work the most with it. I think if you can figure out which one you would use the most that should be your pick. I do find that metallic tends to wear a bit differently than regular lambskin, so that would be my only caution.

Personally I lean towards the charcoal one, but that's only because my wardrobe would work the most with it. I think if you can figure out which one you would use the most that should be your pick. I do find that metallic tends to wear a bit differently than regular lambskin, so that would be my only caution.

Hi Nico!!! What do you mean when you say the mettalic wears differently?

Charcoal gray, if you have to chose one. Absolutely adore mine, but then again, that's what made my heart skip a beat and it also matches the majority of my wardrobe perfectly.

I do think they are pretty similar in color. But if it is in the budget, I would keep both. The metallics for this fall were so gorgeous.

Hi-i have the gray color. How is your holding up? is it wrinkling a lot? I get so stressed about it that I think I might sell it so i dont have to deal with it... what is your experience with it?

Can anyone please let me know how their charcole gray 2012 Chanel bag handles itslef over time.. I am stressed -worrying about it.. Even when i place it in its bag-i worry the corners of the bag fit a bit tight while placing the bag inside so that process of placing the bag inside its dust bag could cause wrinkles... should i sell it and buy a caviar? I am confused if this is even a great color to add to collection? does it kind of have an 80's flare to it?