12a red or burgundy??

Mar 28, 2010
Hi gorgeous!!

I guess lots of girls here are hesitating to choose 12a red or burgundy m/l classic flap at the moment~So am I^^* if somebody can compare the color with pics . it woud be wonderful!! and any comments are more than welcomed!!

Thanks^^

Last edited:
The burgundy is gorgeous, unique, comes with GHW and not too common. The color IRL is a lot better than pictures. Everybody has the red posting everyday, just boring and Chanel makes red color every season, why don't you get something unique? I ordered the red mini but am thinking to sell and will buy the burgundy mini instead.

I'm actually contemplating the burgundy too (haven't seen it IRL tho). I think it would go better with my clothes. The red is gorgeous. It will definitely get more attention

sukiyaki said:
The burgundy is gorgeous, unique, comes with GHW and not too common. The color IRL is a lot better than pictures. Everybody has the red posting everyday, just boring and Chanel makes red color every season, why don't you get something unique? I ordered the red mini but am thinking to sell and will buy the burgundy mini instead.

Is anyone carrying the burgundy in lambskin GHW...has anyone seen it in lambskin? My guess is the color must be so rich in lambskin :smile:

Last edited:
I'm in the same quandry as you! I am on the waitlist for both the red and burgundy minis but I'm leaning heavily towards burgundy just because I've seen the burg IRL and its gorgeous w/ the gold hardware. Looks very classy, more old school chanel, but still modern.

I'm in the same quandry as you! I am on the waitlist for both the red and burgundy minis but I'm leaning heavily towards burgundy just because I've seen the burg IRL and its gorgeous w/ the gold hardware. Looks very classy, more old school chanel, but still modern.
by any chance do you have a picture of the burgundy lambskin ghw....

Hands down, get the 12A red! I would've preferred it with GH, but the color is a classic Chanel red & seems more versatile. I saw the burgundy IRL & while the color + GH combo was rich, I wasn't blown away by it. I think it looks better in the pics.