$1150 for 05' white weekender, good deal?

1. as above!!
    today i tried the weekender in the shop, and i :heart: itl!!!:roflmfao: Just one thing...is the white bbag really that hard to take care of:push: ???

2. BB, is that in Aussie $? Were you in Mio Tesoro again? LOL, you need to resist going there! I can't do white. I would go crazy worrying about dirt and esp darkening of the handles. Do you stress about such things?

3. its US$, and AU$1550.
    yea :true: i have to stop going there:lecture: .....actually the color is the what im concerned about....i wonder the AG will do the trick to protect it from getting dirty:shrugs: ... i do love the bag though, it looks really cool~~and basically goes with everything:tender: ...

4. 1150 for weekender is a good price. but personally i can't do white. i can't even wear white tee and come home clean... i'm clumsy :p

5. BB, hmm, I dunno.. maybe AG will help but I don't know if it will completely protect a bag. And there was a thread here today about some lighter bags going yellowy over time. You want to be able to enjoy your bag, not get overly protective and paranoid, kwim?

Seahorse, hehe, I'm the same. I try so hard to think of where I'm going first to see if I can do a white shirt. For example, if I'm going to an Italian restaurant for tomato-based pasta, then absolutely no way, lol! :shame:

6. god...SUE, SEAHORSE you guys make a good point....maybe i should get one in some dark colors...

7. Ladies, isn't it close to 2am there! It's 4pm here and I'm half asleep already.

Where's Mio Tesoro?

8. lol~its mid-night here~

9. ha ah ha... yeah, i think that there are some women who just don't born to be clean. i feel like pigpen in peanuts character. he also always attract dirts. and one thins also made me don't wear white a lot because i have an asian fair skin and long black hair, people literally can jump when they see me at night in white dress :roflmfao: my friends forbid me wear whites anymore

10. Cal, it's on Toorak Rd, Sth Yarra:smile:
    Seahorse, ahahahah!!! You crack me up! Now you've got me thinking of the Ring, Japanese version. oooooo:huh:OOOooooo:wtf::wtf::wtf:

11. lol, that's me, that's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :roflmfao:

12. me too! If I wear anything new I'm sure to spill carp all over it--especially if it's white!